Around Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Since 2009 the Motor Trend Best Driver’s Car competition has some of the greatest sports cars on the planet to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca as part of a definitive quest to uncover the one car that offers enthusiasts the most engaging and rewarding driving experience possible. Below are the Top 10 fastest cars Motor Trend has lapped around the 2.238-mile circuit.
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – 1:34.4
- 2012 McLaren MP4-12C – 1:34.5
- 2008 Dodge Viper ACR – 1:35.1
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador – 1:35.4
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette – 1:35.8
- 2010 Ferrari 458 – 1:36.2
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Black (LT) 1:36.3
- 2012 Audi R8 GT – 1:36.4
- 2012 Lexus LFA – 1:36.4
Randy Pobst is one of the most successful American race car drivers on the road today. His career includes two overall wins at the 24 hours of Daytona and nine SCCA national championships. He currently drives for KPAX Racing in the World Challenge series.
Infographic by Motor Trend.