3 Most Common Bedroom Complaints
- 42% Tuck & Roll – When your partner holds on to the edge of the duvet and rolls away from you.
- 19% Midnight Shuffle – When one sleeper moves away from the other and is slowly followed across the bed by their partner.
- 9% Snoring – Many British couples already sleep in separate rooms because of each others bad habits, which includes snoring and sleep-talking.
Top 10 Most Annoying Sleep Habits
- 42% Tuck & Roll
- 19% Midnight Shuffle
- 9% Snoring
- 7% Teeth Grinding
- 6% Kicking & Fidgeting
- 5% Sleep Talking
- 4% Drooling
- 4% Twitching
- 3% Sleep Walking
- 1% Flatulence
Fact 1: Those suffering from disturbed sleep said they lost an average of two horus sleep every night.
Fact 2: The study found that 90 per cent had considered moving into a second bedroom in order to get more peaceful night’s sleep.
Top 5 Shameless Sleeping Secrets
- One in 10 adults still takes a teddy bear to bed.
- One in 20 Britons confess leaving the light on at night.
- Two Third say they cannot sleep if they are forced to change sides of the bed.
- Some people would rather take their laptop to bed to check out Facebook than talk to their partner.
- 22 per cent of British couples already sleep in separate rooms because of each other’s bad habits which include snoring and sleep-talking.
Infographic by WeDo