Insights from social commerce statistics – Jan to Jun 2013.
Impact of Social Media on e-commerce sales is undeniably high this year.
Best strategies to harness true power of social for increasing e-sales.
- Add social interaction modules on e-commerce site.
- Social couponing + Social Product Poll + Social Sharing of Purchases
- Social traffic resulted in a revenue uplift of 17.8%
- 8.5% increase in traffic attributed to social sharing of purchases.
- Customer acquisition rate was 2.1 times higher for visitors acquired through social referrals.
- 91% of e-commerce merchants saw a lift in their SEO rank due to social referrals.
- Flash sales promoted via Facebook Offers and email campaigns.
- Flash Sales + Facebook + Email.
- Promote viral deals through social media
- 63% average increase in sales from email campaigns.
- $17 revenue per fan from flash sales on Facebook.
Quality of Facebook Fan Matters!
- 14.7 times higher engagement rate for qualified fans compared to regular visitor.
- 3.2 times more revenue per qualified fan compared to regular visitor.
Infographic by ShopSocially