GMT +2 North Cyprus is 2 hours ahead of the UK.
Cyprus is divided into two separate regions, North Cyprus and the Republic of Cyprus is the south. A border runs across the island between the two.
North Cyprus is Turkish and uses Turkish Lira.
*British Pounds & Euros are widely accepted.
Weather North Cyprus Gets
340 Days of sunshine per year.
Jan – 15ºC
Feb – 17ºC
Mar – 21ºC
Apr – 24ºC
May – 26ºC
Jun – 30ºC
Jul – 32ºC
Aug – 32ºC
Sep – 27ºC
Oct – 25ºC
Nov – 23ºC
Dec – 17ºC
Top Countries Visiting North Cyprus
North Cyprus Can Be Accessed By 2 Airports
- Ercan Airport (ECN) is located in North Cyprus, just 25 minutes drive from Kyrenia.
- Larnaca Airport (LCA) is located in south Cyprus with quick easy border crossing via motorways to the North.
Average Prices in North Cyprus
- £1.50 Turkish Coffee
- £2 Beer
- £4 Kebab
- £15 Car Hire
- £90,000 Holiday Home
30+ Sandy Beaches
- North Cyprus has over 30 unspoilt sandy beaches.
- The most famous is the Golden Turtle Beach located in the Karpas Peninsula.
Wild Donkeys & Sea Turtles
North Cyprus is famous for wild donkeys are rare sea turtles who return every year to lay their eggs on beaches in the North.
Top 3 Must Visit Sights in North Cyprus
- Kyrenia Harbour
- St Hilarion Castle
- Bellapais Monastery
- North Cyprus has an amazing 18-hole golf course set amongst olive trees, with stunning mountain and sea views. Golf can be played all year round thanks to the warm Cyprus climate.
Inspired? To book your next holiday, visit GoNorthCyprus.com for package holidays to North Cyprus.